TOUR CONDITIONS and RESPONSIBILITY
Spring Training Baseball in Arizona!
Please carefully read the following important information
regarding details of your purchase.
FULL PAYMENT IS DUE: 45 days prior to departure.
1. DEPOSIT: Because prime hotel space is limited, we urge your deposit of $100 per person as soon as possible. Base prices are accurate at the time of publication and are subject to change. Taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until full payment has been received. Most airline tickets require full payment within 24 hours of quoting in order to guarantee the fare and confirm the requested seats.
2. Airline Tickets & Baggage Fees: Airline tickets are Non-refundable once issued. Most airline tickets have a penalty to change to new flights or dates. Some group airline tickets have no value if the ticket is not used. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply. Most major airlines now charge passengers for any checked bags upon check-in. Professional Travel will advise you of your airlines baggage policies and restrictions. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS INCURRED FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO BAGGAGE OR ANY OF THE PASSENGER’S PERSONAL BELONGINGS. TRAVEL BAGGAGE INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED AND AVAILABLE THROUGH PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL, INC.
3. Rental Car: A reduced Rental car rate is available through the cooperation of Enterprise Rental. The cost for this IS NOT INCLUDED in the 2013 package. Basic daily rates do not include: CDW insurance, local taxes and fees, optional insurances. Additional charges apply. Gas, insurance, drop charges, and overtime costs are not included and are payable by participants directly to rental car company. Driver must be 25, have a valid driver's license and a major credit card. Debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo are accepted. At the time of check-in the card must have available funds of $200.00 to cover any incidental charges in order to secure the rental. Additional driver fee may apply.
4. Tour Price Excludes: Optional tours, telephone charges, baggage charges, rental car, optional insurances, parking fees. ***Travel Insurance is not included***
5. Refund and Unused or Amended Tour Arrangements: Unused hotel accommodations, tour features or services are non-refundable, nor exchangeable for other accommodations, services or features. Should there be any reason to change features of the package any additional expenses will be charged to the tour members. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, hotels substituted will be the equivalent of those shown. Single rooms are available at a supplemental charge.
6. Cancellation Penalties: If you cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedules. All requests for refunds must be sent to us in writing. Charges for cancellation of the tour will be assessed by the participating tour operators, venues, and hotels as follows:
After deposit ......................................... U.S. $ 50.00 per person
60-46 days prior to departure ................... U.S. $100.00 per person
45 -31 days or less prior to departure........... 50% Penalty and No Refund on air ticket.
30 days or less prior to departure.............. 100% Penalty - No Refund.
Cancellation charges apply to additional services & reservations prior to and after the tour. Travel Insurance is recommended to protect your travel investment.
7. Insurance. While every effort is made to ensure that baggage is properly handled and that the cancellation charges to you are kept to a minimum, Professional Travel, Inc. cannot be held responsible for damages, loss or theft of luggage or personal belongings. You may secure a policy for baggage insurance, as well as insurance against sickness or accident, or trip cancellation and interruption insurance through Professional Travel, Inc. Important terms concerning pre-existing medical conditions, which are not covered, are described in the insurance brochure which will be sent for your review.
8. Revisions: A handling fee of $30.00 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision to the existing reservation. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 45 days of departure will be treated as a cancellation and new booking; regular cancellation fees apply.
10. Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the tour participant agrees that neither the Company, The Cleveland Indians, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. nor any MLB Entity (defined below) shall be held liable for any damages, loss (including personal injury, death and property loss) or expenses occasioned by participation in this tour, including without limitation by any act or omission of any supplier providing tour services or of any other person. For purposes of this agreement, the "MLB Entities" shall mean MLBAM, the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Tickets.com, Inc., SportsOnEarth, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs, and each of their subsidiaries or affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Major League Baseball Clubs or the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of the above entities.
NOTE: MLB game dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the Cleveland Indians, as applicable, and may be subject to change. All tickets purchased in connection with the tour shall be subject to those policies applicable to Indians ticket holders generally, as such policies may be amended by the Indians from time to time in their sole discretion.
11. Web Site and Online booking: Under no circumstances, shall the Company, the Cleveland Indians, MLB Advanced Media, L.P.., any MLB Entity, and/or any of the foregoing entities' providers or distributors, be held liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of the booking web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, audio, or other information from the site. In no event share we and/or our providers or distributors, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special punitive, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, that arise out of or are in any way connected with the use, or the inability to use, the site or the services or materials on the site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our aggregate liability, or that of our providers or distributors, exceed the total charges set forth in the itinerary giving rise to any such liability. Your use of the site shall be at your own risk.
No person, other than an authorized representative of the Company by a document in writing, is authorized to vary any term or condition in this brochure, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.