Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
are pleased to announce a co-sponsored seminar developed just for you:
FDA Small Business Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) Conference
The Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) Conference is an FDA-led forum that brings together the regulatory educators from FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) and Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). The goal of this conference is to provide direct, relevant, and helpful information on the key aspects of drug and device regulations. Our intended audience is the small manufacturers of drug and/or device medical products who want to learn about how FDA approaches the regulation of drugs and devices.
Because the regulatory principles of drugs and devices are both similar and different, the REdI Conference features a cross-cutting plenary addressing FDASIA updates as they impact both drugs and devices, as well as individual break-out sessions which focus on the unique issues of drugs and devices. Common themes include:
- Meetings with FDA
- Clinical Studies and Review
- Site Inspections
|WHEN:||June 19 – 20, 2013|
|WHERE:||The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
4545 West John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75063
Toll Free: 800-598-1864
- Advance registration is required.
- Registration is FREE.
- This conference will NOT be webcast or taped. Presentation slides will be available on the FDA website approximately 2 weeks after the conference ends.
- Session and conference evaluations will be made available via QR codes. Please download your preferred QR code reading application prior to the event.
- WiFi/Internet will NOT be available in the meeting area.
- ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON JUNE 13 at 5pm. To register after June 13 see Registration page.
*The attendee is responsible for accommodations, meals and hotel parking.
- June 19 and 20: Optional networking session during lunch in Market seating area, lunch purchased on own.
- June 19 : Optional self pay networking event in the Market seating area from 5-8p
Note: Venue is accessible to persons with disabilities. If you have any special accommodation needs, please make requests as soon as possible to Debbie Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org.