May 20 & June 3, 2014
Credit Union Center, Marlborough, MA
Exceptional Leadership is a two-day, advanced management program designed as a follow-up to our Developing Great Managers series and utilizes the complex study of ‘emotional intelligence’ as its foundation. We present current, leading-edge management theories on communication, motivation, influence and leadership, and change management from some of today’s most recognized and respected management experts. Through a series of presentations, group discussion, video clips, select exercises, case studies, and self-reflection, Exceptional Leadership will raise the bar for what you expect from yourself as a credit union professional and ultimately raise the bar for your staff as well.
Comments from previous participants of Exceptional Leadership include:
- “ A fusion of enjoyment, learning and sharing.”
- “Both Beverly and Bill are great…their methods of delivery are complimentary to each other…they know the material, welcome questions and encourage conversation.”
- “Both instructors were very motivating, enthusiastic, caring and straightforward.”
- “The exercises provided an excellent platform for us to hear opinions and views of others.”
- “The videos were used to tie the discussion together and provided an important aspect which actually helped me with understanding the information better.”
- “TOP NOTCH!”
Registration: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.