Logo Image
Lost Scuba Card

Replacement Certification Card

Have you lost your YMCA Scuba certification card or do you need to make changes to an existing card? If you received your YMCA Scuba diver card from 1984-present, we can replace or update your card as long as we have a record of your certification. If you received a card prior to 1984 and have lost your card, you will need to retake the class or take a refresher scuba class to get a newer card. We will not be able to fulfill your replacement card request if you were certified prior to 1984.
What you will need to do to request a replacement card is:
  • Fill out the replacement card request form under the 'Begin Replacement Card Request' tab.
  • If you are paying by check or money order you will need to print out the form at the top of the page, fill it out, and send it in with payment.
  • If you are paying with credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) you can proceed top fill out the form on this website and hit the 'submit' button when you are finished.
  • The fee to replace a card is $50 per card. To receive a fax verification the fee is $25.
  • It is not necessary to submit a photo as there are no longer photos on YMCA certification cards.
  • It takes approximately one to two weeks for us to process and mail the new c-card. We appreciate your patience!

C.M.A.S International Certification Card

Please contact CMAS directly to get a CMAS card. The website is www.cmas.org