Join us on this voyage of discovery to Croatia - Europe's best-kept secret! Located at the crossroads of Central Europe and the Mediterranean, Croatia pre-dates Roman times and is home to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You'll enjoy stunning landscapes; friendly people; distinctive, old towns filled with medieval, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque structures; and the unique combination of Mediterranean and Central European influences found in the country's cuisine, architecture, history and traditional arts.
Dubrovnik, a late-medieval walled city known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic", will be our home base. You'll have ample time to explore this Old World gem on the shores of the Adriatic Sea and visit nearby villages and islands for a glimpse into the history and rare natural beauty of this incredible destination.
Comfortable temperatures and fewer tourists make late September a perfect time to discover the charms of Croatia. Space is limited, so register now to reserve your spot and to take advantage of the early registration incentive!
Space is filling up on this exciting study and travel program. Register and deposit now to confirm your space!
- Main land program 9/24-10/1 in superior double accommodations: $2,550 per person
- Main land program 9/24-10/1 in single accommodations: $3,150 per person
- The optional post-extension to Zagreb is now sold out - call (800) 533-0324 if you'd like to be placed on a wait list.
- Extension land program 10/1-3 in double accommodations: $700 per person
- Extension land program 10/1-3 in single accommodations: $995 per person
- Tuition additional; see below
Tuition pricing with purchase of a land program
- One dentist, dental therapist, hygienist or assistant, separately: $795 per person
- One dentist and one dental therapist, hygienist or assistant, together: $1,095 for both
- Second and each additional dental therapist, hygienist or assistant: $745 per person
- One dentist, dental therapist, hygienist or assistant, separately: $1,295 per person
- One dentist and one dental therapist, hygienist or assistant, together: $1,595 for both
- Second and each additional dental therapist, hygienist or assistant: $1,245 per person
- Six nights accommodations in double occupancy
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- Group welcome dinner
- Two group lunches
- Group farewell dinner
- All sightseeing and admissions as outlined in the itinerary
- Services of a full-time, English-speaking, local guide
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel tour escort
- All transfers by deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach with professional driver
- Travel documents sent 2-3 weeks prior to departure