Business Continuity Regulations
& Examinar Expectations
Speaker: Dana Turner
October 24, 2013
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Your Telephone
Cost: $129.00 per Telephone Connection
A Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) Plan isn’t just a component of the institution’s strategic plan – having one is also a regulatory requirement for every form of financial institution. The requirement for developing and maintaining the required, institution-wide Business Continuity Plan presents special concerns for the Security Officer who often also serves as the institution’s plan coordinator.
- What Is A Disaster?
- What Should A Business Continuity Plan Do?
- What Are The Best Recognized Types of Disaster?
- What Are The Most Commonly Reported Disasters?
- What Will Likely Happen During A Disaster?
- What Should Be The Goals Of The Business Continuity Plan?
- How Should The Business Continuity Team Be Created?