Current Internet Marketing Vehicles
Speaker: Carla Day
October 23, 2012
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Your Telephone
Cost: $129.00 per Telephone Connection
When consumers are deciding what companies to use they increasingly do their research online. Online reviews can positively or negatively influence whether consumers come to your credit union. Whether you have an online presence or not, members will talk about your credit union. Do you know what is being said about you? Is your credit union taking advantage of free and inexpensive resources to reach new and current members online?
This QuickBite will help you effectively use online resources to help promote your credit union.
We will be discussing how to:
· Update online business resources, such as, Yelp, Insiderpages and other similar online directories.
· Take ownership over location-based site listings, such as Foursquare and Gowalla.
· Monitor what is being said about your credit union online and respond to comments.
· Use targeted online ads on Facebook and Linkedin.
· Be efficient managing your online presence.