Click on the tabs above for more information regarding this event.
Join us for the
Healthcare Supplier Diversity Symposium
featuring innovative speakers in informative sessions
that focus on
building a stronger and more diverse healthcare supply chain.
This national stage for healthcare promises to provide
an environment to network and develop key relationships.
Hosted by Owens & Minor
in conjunction with founding sponsors
VMSDC, HSDA, and NAHSE
and the Symposium Advisory Committee
at the Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump
12042 West Broad Street, Richmond, Virginia 23233
Space is limited. Register now!
Featured Speakers include:
CEO, The Medici Group
Author: "The Medici Effect" and "The Click Moment"
Executive Vice President, Sales
AON Cornerstone Innovative Solutions
Gregory B. Fairchild
E. Thayer Bigelow Associate Professor of Business Adminstration - Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
Christopher Kunney, CPHIT, MSMOT
Executive Healthcare IT Strategist
What are the goals of the Healthcare Supplier Diversity Symposium?
- Raise awareness of the opportunities for supplier diversity in healthcare
- Foster business opportunities for diverse organizations with healthcare providers, surgery centers, Group Purchasing Organizations, the Federal Government, manufacturers, and distributors
- Develop diverse suppliers for excellence in the healthcare supply chain
Who should attend the Healthcare Supplier Diversity Symposium?
- Minority-, women- and veteran-owned businesses, and other diverse suppliers
- Hospitals and healthcare systems
- Large healthcare product manufacturers and sourcing agents
- Group Purchasing Organizations
- Non-profit diversity advocacy organizations
- Government agencies
- Diverse manufacturers interested in growing into the healthcare industry
- Non-acute care centers