An Updated & Refreshed Continuing Education Program for
Licensed Nursing Facility Administrators (LNFA’s)
May 8-9, 2012
10100 Burnet Road, Bldg 137
(near the corner of Burnet Road and Braker Lane, Austin, Texas.
Phone (512) 471-5898)
It is a popular class; don’t miss out.
· ACO’s and SNF’s
· RUG Enforcement Procedures and Appeals
· Update on MDS 3.0 and RAI Changes
· PASRR Changes That affect You and Your Residents
· Survey Management
· Generation Workforce Issues
· What to do when your License gets Referred
· The Legislative Process and Grassroots Activism
· Use of Social Media & Cell Phones—policies & procedures
· Hospice in your nursing home and coordinating the care
· Employment Laws and Policies
· And more……
Seminar Faculty Include:
Bobbie Nichols, LNFA will facilitate and lead the training with other experts brought in to speak over the course of the two days.
Speakers thus far include:
Bill Hopkins, JD, Brown McCarroll, LLP; Jessica Allison, HHSC; Jaime White, DADS; Derek Prince, President and Managing Director, HMG Healthcare, LLC; Leticia Caballero, THCA, and more….