Commercial properties are saving energy and money with the help of incentives from Duke Energy. Learn how you can, too!
Property owners and managers have increased their focus on energy efficiency in recent years. The result: They’re spending less on utility bills – and increasing building value. Learn what these properties are doing at Pass it on … Energy Efficiency is Working for Commercial Real Estate, a free webinar exclusively for Duke Energy customers.
9 to 11 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012
We’ve scanned our files and identified property management companies that have successfully planned and implemented effective energy efficiency initiatives. And you’ll hear directly from the source – property owners and managers who’ve increased their focus on energy efficiency, met aggressive energy targets and earned thousands of dollars in Smart $aver® Incentives from Duke Energy.
You’ll learn about:
· Retrofits that make the greatest impact on energy savings.
· Performing energy assessments as a way to identify energy conservation measures.
· Technologies like lighting and HVAC offerings that address some of the greatest energy challenges for commercial properties.
· Best practices in reducing energy consumption and developing a comprehensive energy plan.
· How Duke Energy’s Smart $aver Incentives program can help reduce the costs of energy improvements.
This webinar is ideal for property managers, building engineers, business owners and more. It’s presented by Duke Energy, some invited property owners and managers, Petra Energy and ICF International.