Hospitals are saving energy and money with the help of incentives from Duke Energy. Learn how you can, too!
Hospitals have increased their focus on energy efficiency in recent years. The result: They’re spending less on utility bills – and increasing patient comfort. Learn what these hospitals are doing at Pass it on … Energy Efficiency is Working for Hospitals, a free webinar exclusively for Duke Energy customers.
9 to 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012
We’ve scanned our files and identified hospitals that have successfully planned and implemented effective energy efficiency initiatives. And you’ll hear directly from the source – hospital officials who’ve increased their focus on energy efficiency, met aggressive energy targets and earned thousands of dollars in Smart $aver® Incentives from Duke Energy.
You’ll learn about:
- Retrofits that make the greatest impact on energy savings.
- Technologies like lighting and HVAC offerings that address some of the greatest energy challenges for hospitals.
- Retrocommissioning and how it can be an effective first step in energy management.
- Best practices in reducing energy consumption and developing a comprehensive energy plan.
- How Duke Energy’s Smart $aver Incentives program can help reduce the costs of energy improvements.
This webinar is ideal for several of your company’s decision makers, including those who specialize in construction, engineering, facilities, operations, finance and energy. It’s presented by Duke Energy, some invited hospital facilities managers, Working Buildings and ICF International.