Saturday, April 9, 2011
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Forum Hall @ Palmer Commons, 100 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor MI
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated, Nu Chapter’s upcoming Career Preparation Experience that will be held during the Nu@90 celebration on April 9, 2011 at the Palmer Commons (Forum Hall), 100 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor MI.
Hear from the Experts in the Trailblazers Panel Discussion
- Gain insight from the Trailblazers
- Identify the skills and competencies needed for success
- Bridging the Gap – Race, gender and generational issues at work
- Navigating Corporate Culture – How to learn the corporate culture of an organization
- Networking – What it is and why it’s important
- Success in Your Summer Internship – How to get the most out of the experience
- Mentoring – How to establish mentoring relationships and why they are critical to success
- Communicating with Clarity – Say what you mean and mean what you say! Setting clear goals and expectations
Participate in informational interviews with leading practitioners from business, industry, and higher education.
Hear from the Experts on the Skills and Competencies Panel
- What will your profession look like in 2020? In 2030?
- Learn the skills you will need to thrive in the future
Breakfast, Lunch, Prizes and More!
The experience is free; the lessons are priceless!