recommend this to anyone in the credit union,
whether they have been there
one month or ten years...very educational!"
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Credit Union Center
Employee Boot Camp
Credit Union Employee Boot Camp is a one-day Certificate Program designed to provide "basic training" on day-to-day matters regularly seen in the credit union. Our program presents an overview of key areas that enables attendees to better assist members with their transactions and questions. Although specifically created for new tellers, member services representatives and back office clerks, many long term credit union employees - including managers - have benefited from the topics discussed and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and familial interaction with employees from other credit unions.
- Credit Union History and Terms
- Professional Standards Communication with Members
- Security Cash Handling, Robbery, Identity Theft, Confidentiality
- Negotiable instruments Checks and Drafts
- Account Titles Personal Accounts, Trust Accounts, Business Accounts
- Compliance Issues Truth-in-Savings, Regs B, CC, E,
Bank Secrecy Act/USA PATRIOT Act
- Cross-Selling Sales Terms