Cloud Summit registration is now closed.
The hotel is sold out.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ingram Micro Registration Headquarters
Toll-free: (866) 400-0310
Fax: (770) 353-2712
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. C.S.T. (Monday–Friday)
ALL SKY. NO LIMIT.
Whether you're a seasoned cloud computing commander or getting ready for lift-off you need to navigate to Phoenix, AZ on April 8-10, 2013, for the largest cloud computing event in the channel.
Not only is this the largest cloud computing event in the channel, it's also your best opportunity to
refine your cloud expertise with access to unmatched cloud resources designed to help you grow
your business even further.
At Cloud Summit 2013, you'll discover the latest intel on where cloud computing is headed and learn how to take advantage of key insights from experts in this thriving market.
JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Phoenix, AZ
Your guides for the largest cloud computing event in the channel will empower your business to reach new heights:
Planning for Success
- Education — Let your peers show you how they’ve built success and how you can too.
- Inspiration — Hear from outstanding keynotes on how to transform your business and capitalize on the cloud opportunity today.
- Insight — See firsthand what the most innovative cloud companies are bringing to market and how to build a successful portfolio. Experience more than 30 vendor sessions.
- Development — Our business-building sessions will provide a cloud-specific flight manual for creating success, including these topics:
- Solution-selling Series
- Financial Modeling and Risk Mitigation for Cloud Services
- Marketing Strategies for Cloud Growth
- Packaging and Pricing Cloud Services for Profitability
- Bundling Cloud Solutions Strategies
Don't miss this out-of-this-world opportunity to take advantage of all the business-building tools and experts at Cloud Summit 2013.
At Cloud Summit 2013 the sky isn't the limit — it's only the beginning.
Meet the Crew — Cloud Business Development Experts
2nd Annual Cloud Summit 2013 Golf Tournament
(This event is at full capacity and no longer open for registration)
Tee-off on Monday, April 8, as we host the second annual “Cloud Summit Golf Tournament" at the beautiful Wildfire Golf Club at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort. Voted one of the best courses you can play by Golfweek Magazine, you won’t want to miss this chance to network with your peers, vendors and Ingram Micro executives. This picturesque 18-hole course was designed by two of golf's greatest legends: Arnold Palmer and Nick Falso. The course features generous fairways, large greens and multiple tee boxes. The surrounding mountains and century-old saguaro cacti, as well as 108 sand bunkers that are reminiscent of the Australian sand belt courses, provide a spectacular setting for the golf course and golfing guests. There will be plenty of prizes and giveaways—space is limited so be sure to register today. This event is free of charge to Ingram Micro solution provider partners and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants should arrive on Sunday, April 7, and will be responsible for the cost of Sunday night hotel accommodations at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort.
- Cloud Summit 2013 Conference Pass: Monday–Wednesday
- Welcome Reception on Monday, April 8, 2013
- All general-session keynotes, workshops and breakout sessions
- Solution Experience—meet vendors and learn about new cloud solutions
- Partner Awards Dinner on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at 6 p.m.
- Golf Tournament, on a first-to-register basis (does not include Sunday night hotel)
- All meals shown on agenda
- Hotel Accommodations - Monday, April 8, Tuesday, April 9, and Wednesday, April 10
- Ingram Micro provides, at no charge, one room per VAR company, single or double occupancy. Two employees from the same company are asked to share one room. For those joining the Golf Tournament, Sunday night’s hotel charge is not included.
- If more than one person from your company is attending and you would like to request additional rooms, you may do so on the registration tab.
Early Bird Pricing—Expires Feb. 22
Standard Pricing—Feb. 23–March 22
Late Registration—March 29 (Registration closes March 29.)
Conference Fee Only (No hotel rooms are required.)
Not an Ingram Micro Partner Yet?
If you are not an Ingram Micro partner, please call our New Partner team at (800) 456-8000, ext. 76229 to start the process today. The standard $100 processing fee will be waived for Cloud Summit attendees.